The basic home security system has a sensor that triggers an alarm when there is a breach of an entry point. The sensor is connected with the control panel. The other systems can be integrated with the central hub or control panel.
- Magnetic field technology is used. A breach sends mobile alerts, which sets the homeowner into action.
- Infrared technology is used. Invisible laser light is emitted, which when disturbed sets the alarm.
- Consistent live streaming of the surrounding inside and outside can be achieved.
- Users can configure rules like the preset record at 4 pm to make sure kids arrive home from school.
- Take shots of front door visitors and snoopers. It also works as a doorbell.
- Motion-activated floodlights eliminate dark areas and expose strangers.
- During home invasion or medical emergency, the wall-mounted device with an in-built monitoring alert button can be pressed.
Glass break sensors
- Glass breaking gets detected and alarms and alerts are triggered.
- You can activate and deactivate the security system from remote areas
- Smart smoke detectors sound the alarm as well as sends alerts when it detects fire or smoke.
Carbon Monoxide detectors
- A CO leak poisons the house environment, which can be fatal.
- Just like smart smoke detectors, the CO2 devices are pre-configured and send an alarm and instant alerts to your Smartphone.
Water leak detectors
- Water damage is devastating but a detector can notify you of this.
- You can contact the plumber instantly.