Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition comes with a new sleek mirror finish
The latest sensation are the brand new Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition true wireless stereo (TWS) ear buds have been launched in India alongside the Realme Watch S and the Realme Watch S Pro smart watches. These ear buds designed specially by popular artist José Levy are an addition to the already available white and black options of the Realme Buds Air Pro. Apart from the new mirror finish, the specifications of the Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition are alike the Realme Buds Air Pro launched in October.
Price and sale date of Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition in India
Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition is currently being priced in India at Rs. 4,999. These ear buds will be held for sale from January 8 at 12pm (noon) and will be available via Flipkart, Realme.com, and partnered offline stores. The Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition have been listed as ‘New Wave Silver’ color option on the company site.
Following are its special features:
- This brand new Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition includes Bluetooth v5 for connectivity and 10mm dynamic drivers.
- Second unique feature is the active noise cancellation with noise reduction of up to 35dB, thanks to a dual-microphone system for ANC and voice calls.
- This Master Edition comes with a 94ms low latency mode, along with a transparency mode for letting ambient noise in besides
- They offer up to 25 hours of battery life, credit for which can be given to the large 486mAh battery in the case. With ANC kept on, they can be used for up to 20 hours with the case as claimed by Realme.
- Additionally, it is said to support fast charging with 15 minutes of charge offering seven hours of playback.
- Other features include IPX4 water resistance and have a Realme S1 chip for intelligent noise cancellation. The Air Buds have been equipped with dual-mic noise cancellation for sharper and clearer calls.
- The ear buds are very light as they weigh just 5 grams each.
- The Air Buds have integrated the features like smart wear detection, touch controls, and voice assistance. Additionally, The Realme Buds can be connected with smart phones with the help of Realme Link app.
Following are its Pros and Cons:
• Good looks, comfortable fit
• Active noise cancellation
• Lots of useful features
• Decent, safe sonic signature
• Not very detailed sound
• One major flaw is that the ANC isn’t very sensitive to changes and high-frequency sounds
• Average battery life