Microsoft Outlook is a popular application, used by millions all over the world. Depending upon certain circumstances, it shows errors like 0x800ccc0e, 0x80070021, and others. One of the errors is [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336].
Are you facing [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error? Let’s solve it with the 5 best steps. Before discussing any solution, it’s crucial to know the reasons too. The reasons are given as follows.
What are The Reasons Behind [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] Error?
What’s the meaning of [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error? It is the error that prevents you to send and receive emails. Why? Among all other reasons, the most popular reason is, not being compatible with the window’s version. Microsoft Outlook has several updates. Not doing an update in time can be a reason.
Other than this problem there are some minor reasons too. Those are as follows.
- Do you have multiple accounts in Microsoft Outlook?
- Is your Microsoft Outlook blocked by Antivirus? Or Blocked by a Firewall?
- Is your Outlook application broken or not?
- Have you ever used a duplicate Outlook account?
- Have you downloaded it from a third-party site? Or is it a pirated version?
- Check whether your Microsoft Outlook account is corrupted or not?
Knowing the reasons for problems can help you to be out of it from next time. Let’s know the easiest solutions to fix it.
What are the 5 Steps to Solve [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] Error?
1. Delete Multiple Accounts/ Duplicate Account
- Go to ‘Cortana’ or other search options to reach CONTROL PANEL. Search for the application MAIL in there. Then click on it.
- After clicking on the MAIL option, go to the option MAIL ACCOUNTS. If there is any other email, saved on your account other than the main account, delete it.
- Deleting the email account is very simple. Click on the extra names. Click on the REMOVE button. This problem happens with most of the devices.
2. Delete All The Cookies from Search Engine
- No matter what kind of search engine is being used by you, there must be some cookies. You need to delete these. Open Google Chrome. Go to the setting option.
- There you’ll find a place named PRIVACY AND SECURITY. Click on the Site Settings option there.
- There you’ll see two options. One is COOKIES AND SITE DATA and SEE ALL COOKIES AND SITE DATA. Click on the option REMOVE ALL.
3. Check Device Compatibility
Checking whether your device is compatible with your latest Outlook Version or the available outlook version or not, you need to follow these steps.
- Click on Microsoft Outlook on your desktop.
- Click on the Help Menu
- At the place ABOUT MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK, you’ll get your answer.
4. Remove Antivirus Temporarily/ Turn off Windows Defender
Windows defender or antivirus both play the same role, quite different. But when it comes to defending your device, these become strict. Even none of these allow your Outlook to connect its server to receive or send emails. Disabling these won’t be any problem.
- Click on the SETTINGS. You’ll find out through SEARCH BOX too.
- Click on the option, UPDATE AND SECURITY. You’ll find another option, WINDOWS SECURITY.
- There you’ll find out, OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY.
- Click on VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION. You can find out the option, WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS OPTION. You can turn off the scanning if something is going on. This method is explained through Defender. The same will be applicable for Antivirus.
5. Check for the Network
If after applying these solutions, still you are facing [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error, you have one option left only. Check the internet connection. Because of poor connectivity, Outlook can’t establish a connection to the server. Use a strong internet connection.
Your problems will be solved within these 5 steps. Probably, you have noticed, no third-party application is being used here. It’s because to avoid additional problems. We hope, these 5 steps will solve your [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error.